Monday, October 27, 2014

In The Pink

I guess I was in the mood for pink when I got home from my Walmart shift yesterday! Once again, I was drawn to the Wondrous Wreath stamp set and framelits.

Linda Vich Creates: In The Pink

I wanted to use varying shades of pink with just a hint of black to add some pop. I chose Pink Pirouette for the card base and front matte, Rose Red and Melon Mambo for the wreath and Basic Black for the contrast. The Pink Pirouette matte uses the Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, one of my favorites.

Instead of berries on the wreath I used the little flowers, popped up with Dimensionals. The ribbon is the now retired Regal Rose 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon.

Here's the card from an angle.

Linda Vich Creates: In The Pink

For my second card, I used Melon Mambo Blendabilities to color in the Blended Bloom stamp. I fussy cut the flower and mounted it with Dimensionals on Basic Black.

Linda Vich Creates: In The Pink


Linda Vich Creates: In The Pink

The easel card base and banner are from Melon Mambo. The matte is Whisper White stamped with the Hardwood stamp using Tuxedo Black Memento.

To complete the card, a strip of matching Hardwood was added, topped off with two now retired items: Basic Black 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon and Frosted Finishes Embellishments.
Here's a close up showing the Frosted Finishes card stop.

Linda Vich Creates: In The Pink

Which card do you like best? Let me know in the comments below!

Card #1
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Card #2
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

0 comments: