Monday, July 6, 2015

Gardening With Market Fresh: Part Two

Linda Vich Creates: Gardening With Market Fresh: Part Two. Juicy, red strawberries, looking fresh and ready to eat, are stamped with the Market Fresh stamp set and adorn a black striped card front, embellished with both Cherry Cobbler and Crushed Curry ribbons.Today I continue my series on "gardening" by using the Market Fresh stamp set. If you missed it, you can view Gardening With Market Fresh: Part One.

While, Part One of my series used grapes as the focal image, my second card uses strawberries.

I started by using my MISTI to stamp my image with Jet Black Stazon ink on Watercolor paper. I then used my Blender pen and reinkers to color the image. I chose to use the now retired Raspberry Ripple rather than Real Red for the berries and for the shadows, I used Cherry Cobbler. The leaves used Old Olive and Mossy Meadow and the banner used Daffodil Delight with Crushed Curry for the shadows.

I used the Circles Collection Framelits to cut both the stamped image and a Cherry Cobbler matte. The stamped image was adhered to the matte using Fuse Fast adhesive.

I chose a black striped paper from the Farmers Market DSP pack and adhered it to a Cherry Cobbler matte of the same size to give it stability. A length of Cherry Cobbler Sheer Linen Ribbon was adhered across the middle of the matte. The matte was adhered to a Cherry Cobbler card base using Dimensionals.

On the back of the matte for the berries, I placed several glue dots and then adhered and shaped a length of Crushed Curry 1/8" Ribbon. The matte was then adhered to the card front using Dimensionals.

As with the first card, I used my Wink of Stella marker to make the berries look fresh and juicy! Check back tomorrow for the third part of my "gardening" series.

Linda Vich Creates: Gardening With Market Fresh: Part Two. Juicy, red strawberries, looking fresh and ready to eat, are stamped with the Market Fresh stamp set and adorn a black striped card front, embellished with both Cherry Cobbler and Crushed Curry ribbons.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

0 comments: