Wednesday, November 23, 2016

My Favorites From Online Extravaganza

Did you miss out on the 24 Hour Sale? Not to worry! There are plenty of products available to purchase for outstanding sale prices! I have shared with you some of the projects I made with products that are now on sale. Click on a product to be taken directly to my store!

40% Off





30% Off





Bloomin' Heart Thinlits



Solid Gold Tips For Using The Bloomin' Heart Thinlits Die



Bloomin' Masculine Valentine



The Sky Really Is The Limit!


Christmas Stockings Thinlits



Christmas Crafting in Unseasonable November Heat


Home Sweet Home Thinlits



First Play With Home Sweet Home


Pine Bough Embossing Folder



Pretty Pine Bough


Rose Garden Thinlits



Painted Rose For Global Design Project





I Never Promised You A Rose Garden, Or Did I?

20% Off





10% Off




Festive Flower Builder Punch



Rustic Poinsettias





Color Burst Christmas and Wonderful Wonderland

Be sure to take advantage of this wonderful sale–Shop Online NOW!

1 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

WOWSER! What a fabulous post, Miss Linda! And those creations are immeasurably beautiful! I recall seeing many of them, and others seem brand new to my old tired eyes, so not sure if they were all recaps. I pinned that incredible brown-tone heart creation, and the pretty gold and black Christmas pine cones. All your projects are beautiful - so much talent packed into your heart and hands! Hoping you are enjoying the preps for upcoming festivities! hugs, de