Tuesday, August 8, 2017

It's Official! My Daughter is a LPN!

Linda Vich Creates: It's Official! My Daughter is a LPN! Nurse scrub top card created with punches and assorted card stock scraps.
My daughter Courtney received notification that she passed the exam for her nursing so she is now officially a LPN! I wanted to mark the occasion so I made her a fitting card.

I purchased a template/tutorial from Lynn Pratt for this card. After receiving the tutorial, I imported the design into my Silhouette Cameo designs so that I could resize it and cut it out.

The card was cut from Night of Navy and stitching lines were added with a Sanford-Sharpie Extra Fine Point Poster Paint Marker. I find this works much better than a gel pen.

I created her stethoscope in green to match her real life stethoscope. It was created by using an assortment of punches–oval, word window and the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack. Scraps of card stock were used to create her stethoscope: Cucumber Crush, Sahara Sand, Basic Black.

The sentiment from the Crazy About You stamp set was stamped with Versamark and heat embossed with White Stampin' Emboss Powder. A Whisper White matte was adhered inside the card.

Linda Vich Creates: It's Official! My Daughter is a LPN! Nurse scrub top card created with punches and assorted card stock scraps.

Linda Vich Creates: It's Official! My Daughter is a LPN! Nurse scrub top card created with punches and assorted card stock scraps.

So proud of our daughter! She is loving being a nurse.





1 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

What a fantastic card to show how proud you are of your daughter, Linda! She has worked so hard for this achievement, and I find myself proud of her as well! Beautiful shape on your card, and I love all the nursie details! xx