Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Gardening With Market Fresh: Part Three

Linda Vich Creates: Gardening With Market Fresh: Part Three. A glorious head of Romaine lettuce is the featured stamp from the Market Fresh stamp set. It is dewy fresh on a vegetable-studded matte and embellished with ribbon and sequins.Today is the third and final part of my "gardening" series. If you missed them here are Gardening With Market Fresh: Part One and Gardening With Market Fresh: Part Two. It is fitting that my third post deals with a celebration: Lettuce Celebrate!

Using my MISTI and Jet Black Stazon ink I stamped the image from the Market Fresh stamp set on Watercolor paper. I did not need as many colors of reinkers for this image. I used Pear Pizzazz and Mossy Meadow for the lettuce and Real Red and Cherry Cobbler for the banner, blending them with my Blender pen.

I purposely chose red for the banner. Since red and green are complementary colors, using the two together provides the most impact.

I used the Ovals Collection Framelits to cut the stamped image and a Cherry Cobbler matte. The stamped image was adhered to the matte using Dimensionals.

I chose the lovely vegetable printed paper from the Farmers Market DSP pack and mounted it on the same size matte of Real Red to give it stability. The ovals were adhered to the matte using Fuse Fast adhesive and then a bow of Wild Wasabi Seam Binding was tied around it.

The matte was adhered to the Real Red card base using Dimensionals.

Because this was a celebratory card, I added a few red and green sequins to the top of the card and, like with the two previous cards, I added a touch of Wink of Stella to the lettuce to make it look fresh!

So, are you liking the Market Fresh stamp set? Pairing it with the Farmers Market DSP is a no-brainer in my books and I look forward to using both again soon!

Linda Vich Creates: Gardening With Market Fresh: Part Three. A glorious head of Romaine lettuce is the featured stamp from the Market Fresh stamp set. It is dewy fresh on a vegetable-studded matte and embellished with ribbon and sequins.

I hope you've enjoyed my three part "gardening" series. Leave me a comment below–I'd love to hear from you!



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

0 comments: