Saturday, August 20, 2016

Spiderman Birthday

Linda Vich Creates: Spiderman Birthday. Super hero birthday card created for my granddaughter.
They say that time flies when you are having fun. How true is that? We've certainly enjoyed the last few years we've had with our granddaughter, Raine. On Sunday Raine turns three years old! So glad that this little girl–correction–big girl is in our lives!

Because Raine is really into Spiderman and the other super heroes right now, I thought if fitting to make her a Spiderman birthday card. I CASEd this card from Sharon Lim.

I started with a standard card base cut from Pacific Point and a Real Red matte. I embossed the matte using the Tangled Webs Embossing Folder from Taylored Expressions. The matte was adhered to the card front using Fast Fuse Adhesive.

For the eyes, I used the Sweet & Sassy Framelits to cut two hearts, one from Whisper White and one from Basic Black. I cut each in half with my Stampin' Trimmer and then layered them using liquid adhesive. These were adhered to the card front using Dimensionals.

On a Whisper White matte cut for the inside of the card, I stamped the sentiment from Number of Years using both Real Red and Versamark ink and then heat embossed it using Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder. The large number three was stamped in Pacific Point (Raine's favorite Color is blue) and Versamark on a scrap of Whisper White and then heat embossed using Recollections Blue Blaze Sparkle Embossing Powder. I then restamped it in Versamark and heat embossed with Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder. It was die cut using the coordinating Large Numbers Framelits and then popped up using Dimensionals to finish the card.

Linda Vich Creates: Spiderman Birthday. Super hero birthday card created for my granddaughter.

Linda Vich Creates: Spiderman Birthday. Super hero birthday card created for my granddaughter.

I can't wait to see Raine's expression when she opens her card!

"Spiderman, Spiderman, does whatever a spider can . . . "




0 comments: